Datos personales

Nacì en Bogota, tengo un hermano. Vivo con mis dos hijos: Juan Pablo y Miguel angel que son mi adoracion.

miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

DINASOUR TALE

A DINASOUR TALE



One day I was wishing
A dinosaur to see.
I wanted to know just
how big one might be.

I studied them carefully
At school and the zoo
And read all the books
That grandma sent too.
My dad said I shouldn't
get my hopes up too high
"Dinosaurs are extinct."
He said, with a sigh.

Grandpa said "You should
Never let go of your dream".
So I dreamt about tricopherus
Without one loud scream.

Then one day it happened.
I woke up in bed
With dinosaur breath
Swirling over my head.
"Heard you wanted to see me."
The Dinosaur said.
"You're not going to eat me?"
"I've already been fed."
The big giant answered
With a huge silly grin
And I felt very giggly
As he licked at his chin.

"My friends call me Meglo."
He said with a smile.
"I'm Joey", I answered
Liking him all the while.
"So. What'll it be?
I"m yours for the day.
Do you want to explore
Or do you want to play?"
My friend Meglo asked.
I said "Let's explore.
Let's be detectives!"
We shot out the door.

I gathered my hat,
my spyglass...my pad.
Together we walked
Making notes. I was glad.
Then Meglo took me
To a strange and dark place
"What's the matter with you?
What's that look on your face?"

The old giant asked me
I gave him a frown.
"I don't really know
Where I am. Far from town?"
I worried about mom
and I worried about dad
Would they be missing
The only son that they had?

Then all of a sudden
The sky turned real bright
And before my young eyes
Was a wondrous sight.
There were dinosaurs eating
And flying around
All of them making
A most curious sound.

A sound like a freight train
Of loud, pounding feet.
And Meglo said "Here,
Is a guy you should meet."


"I'm real pleased to know you"
Bronty's tail did a sweep.
His neck was too long
He fell over his feet.


I laughed. He did too.
"That's a really neat trick."
I shouted. And Bronty
Gave my face a big lick.

Soon we met Albert
Swatting off flies.
He growled as he asked
"What's up with you guys?"
Stomping his foot
Showing teeth that he bared
I tell you the truth
I really was scared!

"UH...well...I was just wondering
About dinosaurs and things
And Meglo came this morning
uh............
"What's that thing with wings?"
I shouted in haste
Interrupting our talk
"Why that's just old Spotty.
Taking his walk."

Bronty replied.
"Have you met Baron yet?
He's over there skating
You'll like him. I'll bet!"
He was right. Baron
was the silliest of all.
Never mind that he really
was fourteen feet tall!

It was dinosaur heaven
I could hardly believe
I could have so much fun
Had a tug on my sleeve.

It turned out to be Carny
A guitar in his paws
He sounded like Elvis
Through his large meaty jaws.

Then all of a sudden
The dinosaurs froze
And all I could see
Was one giant nose.
Followed by teeth
That was followed by spit
"It was Tyrannus Rex
I would die. This was it!"

The dinosaurs ran
All scared of Rex.
Frightened to death
He'd break all their necks.
My friend stared him down
Rex got ready to fight
Then Meglo and I
Began a fast flight.
We scurried and hurried
As fast as we dared
Going into the woods
And boy was I scared!

I could hear old Rex coming
He was beating his breast.
"I'm going to get you!"
My heart stopped in my chest!
Rex ranted and shouted.
I ran dearly for life
"Enough dinosaurs!
Too much stress! Too much strife!"

I promised that I'd never
Never EVER be bad
Or ask for a thing
That I could not have.
If only...if only...
if only...I could
Get out of here now."
I'd always be good."
I would never...no never...
no never...not do
Every one of the things
Mom and Dad told me to.

I'd clean up my room
I'd make up my bed
Take a bath every night
Wash the hair on my head.
I'd put on clean clothes
And smell nice and neat
I'd pay attention in school
And sit still in my seat.

Rex didn't care.
Not even one bit.
His teeth kept on gnashing
He just would not quit.
"I'll get you!" he shouted
"You'll be mine. Wait and see!
I"ll have you for dinner!"
"NO DINNER! NOT ME!"
I ran and I ran
Until I was wrung out.
Then all of a sudden
I heard Grandma shout!

"Quiet down. Goodness me
Quiet down, now my dear."
Are you having a dream?
I'm here now, don't fear!"

Dinosaur heaven.
Did I really go there?
Did Rex really chase me?
I sure had a good scare!


I wondered if it all
was a crazy old dream
Or if it really happened
And was all that it seemed.


I'll never know now
But each day I wait
For Meglo to return
For a dinosaur date.
© 1999 J. Symonds FunSitesToSee.com ProductionsAll Rights Reserved
THE END
email this

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario